Unable To Open Or Create Cache For /system/framework/core-junit.jar
E/dalvikvm( 114): Could not stat dex cache directory '/data/dalvik- cache': No such file or directory I/dalvikvm( 114): Unable to open or create cache for /system/ framework/bouncycastle.jar (/data/dalvik-cache/ [email protected]@[email protected]) D/DOMX ( Difference between \the, \showthe and \show commands? Read More NEWS 10 Nov 2015 What’s next for your wearables design? Then runtime restarts. http://cleantechinnvest.com/unable-to/unable-to-open-or-create-cache-for-system-framework-core-jar.html
On Tuesday, April 3, 2012 3:34:53 PM UTC+1, bob wrote: > > Can someone explain to me the purpose of having the tool called "repo"? > Why can't Android people simply Terms Privacy Security Status Help You can't perform that action at this time. Init.rc has /data/dalvik-cache created but adb shell has data empty Quick Reply Reply linuxmotion View Profile Visit Homepage View Forum Posts Donate to Me 11th October 2010, 05:35 AM exiting... > E/dalvikvm( 114): Could not stat dex cache directory '/data/dalvik- > cache': No such file or directory > I/dalvikvm( 114): Unable to open or create cache for /system/ > framework/bouncycastle.jar
So in case of ARM android, it needs to one some writable MTD partition. please go through ,if you find any solution help me out. Output the sign What is a real-world metaphor for irrational numbers?
Snowman Bowling Do SSDs reduce the usefulness of Databases A Page of Puzzling Could aliens colonize Earth without realizing humans are people too? sabinsathian commented Nov 7, 2013 This happens when the data partition didnt get flash properly. Our current library, cross compiled to a shared library using gcc4.6 for > arm. (GCC 4.5 or higher is a build requirement, current NDK is 4.4). See the reply in contextAttachmentsbootconsole.txt.zip6.2 KBNo one else had this questionMark as assumed answeredOutcomesVisibility: i.MX Community2643 ViewsLast modified on Nov 7, 2012 1:39 PMCategories: i.MX6_AllAndroidLinuxThis content has been marked as final.
It can run perfectly in the emulator. I pulled a working boot image and all was fine Sent from my ADR6300 using Virtuous 3.01 through XDA App Quick Reply Reply danarama View Profile View Forum Posts 6th July GBiz is too! Latest News Stories: Docker 1.0Heartbleed Redux: Another Gaping Wound in Web Encryption UncoveredThe Next Circle of Hell: Unpatchable SystemsGit 2.0.0 ReleasedThe Linux Foundation Announces Core Infrastructure Recent Msgs:general/2016-12/msg30456.htmlscm-fedora-commits/2016-12/msg12045.htmlgeneral/2016-12/msg30562.htmlweb2py/2016-12/msg00420.htmlgeneral.incubator.apache.org/2016-12/msg00260.htmlgeneral/2016-12/msg30410.htmlscm-fedora-commits/2016-12/msg12039.htmlubuntu-bugs/2016-12/msg11952.htmlgeneral/2016-12/msg30518.htmlcommits.gnome/2016-12/msg04843.html Latest News Stories: Linux 4.0 Kernel Released Google Lets SMTP Certificate Expire Open Crypto Audit Passes TrueCrypt CIA 'tried to crack security of Apple devices' Xen Security Bug: Amazon,
Does a byte contain 8 bits, or 9? We need > to run it as a native daemon, (as root is fine), and to build a SDK so > people can communicate with it. > I've found a lot I've got the board booting from eMMC. GBiz is too! Latest News Stories: Docker 1.0Heartbleed Redux: Another Gaping Wound in Web Encryption UncoveredThe Next Circle of Hell: Unpatchable SystemsGit 2.0.0 ReleasedThe Linux Foundation Announces Core Infrastructure
Copy the default one (./system/core/rootdir/init.rc) to your device dir and modify it. this contact form A java wrapper for the library above. > 5. Why wouldn't the part of the Earth facing the Sun a half year before be facing away from it now at noon? I have been able to build the kernel Image and android image and can flash the board using the MfgTool successfully.I am currently trying to set up my development environment to
- Skip to content Ignore Learn more Please note that GitHub no longer supports old versions of Firefox.
- I/DEBUG ( 2342): debuggerd: May 13 2013 18:03:14 D/ ( 2351): find sensor name mag3110 D/ ( 2351): input device 'mag3110' opened, fd = 10 D/MagDaemon( 2351): magnetic sensor calibrate daemon
- But when flashing to the DINC on boot up i get "Can't open dex cache [email protected]@[email protected]': No such file or directory" and other error until DVM uotputs JNI_CreateJavaVM failed.
- We recommend upgrading to the latest Safari, Google Chrome, or Firefox. All gists GitHub Sign up for a GitHub account Sign in Create a gist now Instantly share code, notes,
- Recent Msgs:postgresql-pgsql-hackers/2016-12/msg01537.htmlubuntu-bugs/2016-12/msg11927.htmlgeneral/2016-12/msg30499.htmlubuntu-bugs/2016-12/msg11925.htmlfedora-development/2016-12/msg02541.htmlscm-fedora-commits/2016-12/msg12073.htmlgeneral/2016-12/msg30516.htmlftp-release-list/2016-12/msg00066.htmlxen-development/2016-12/msg00346.htmlgeneral.incubator.apache.org/2016-12/msg00256.html Latest News Stories: Linux 4.0 Kernel Released Google Lets SMTP Certificate Expire Open Crypto Audit Passes TrueCrypt CIA 'tried to crack security of Apple devices' Xen Security Bug: Amazon,
- The hardware > relies on low latency between hardware and client application.
- TI and its respective suppliers and providers of content make no representations about the suitability of these materials for any purpose and disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to these
- Browse other questions tagged android or ask your own question.
- E/dalvikvm( 2344): Could not stat dex cache directory '/data/dalvik-cache': No such file or directory I/dalvikvm( 2344): Unable to open or create cache for /system/framework/bouncycastle.jar ([email protected]@[email protected]) D/dalvikvm( 2344): Unable to process classpath
check logs. Installing #2 and possibly something in #3 as > root. > > Best regards > N > > -- > unsubscribe: [email protected] > website: http://groups.google.com/group/android-porting -- Zach Pfeffer Android Platform Team Logcat : /*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/ D/AndroidRuntime( 1185): D/AndroidRuntime( 1185): >>>>>> AndroidRuntime START com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit <<<<<
This happens when the data partition didnt get flash properly. Reload to refresh your session. A daemon that links to the library above + has binder code.
asked 3 years ago viewed 1727 times active 3 years ago Blog Stack Overflow Gives Back 2016 Related 1408Is there a way to run Python on Android?1734Saving Android Activity state2268Close/hide the
I can't do a touch successfully.Running mount shows the following output:rootfs / rootfs rw 0 0192.168.1.112:/var/lib/export-rfs/sabresd_6q/ / nfs ro,relatime,vers=3,rsize=4096,wsize=4096,namlen=255,hard,nolock,proto=tcp,timeo=600,retrans=2,sec=sys,mountaddr=192.168.1.112,mountvers=3,mountproto=tcp,local_lock=all,addr=192.168.1.112 0 0tmpfs /dev tmpfs rw,nosuid,relatime,mode=755 0 0devpts /dev/pts devpts rw,relatime,mode=600 0 0proc Help, my office wants infinite branch merges as policy; what other options do we have? Or in case of Android-X86, it needs to be a normal hard disk partition. Mount it writable :-)/data needs to be writable.
but apon recompiling, then packaged again it fails with the dex cache error Any help would be appreciated. My host machine runs Ubuntu 12.04.I've followed the instructions in the i.MX_Android_R13.3_User_Guide.html document that came with the imx-android-r13.3 package for the build and setting up of the nfs directory.The kernel comes It could also be on some other media, SD-Card, CF-Card, usb-stick, whatever. http://cleantechinnvest.com/unable-to/unable-to-persist-cache-modelsounds-cache-check-file-permissions.html There /data is a tmpfs.Once /data is writable, the code in /init.rc (and some android programs by themselfes) create the needed directories with the right permissions. -- unsubscribe: [email protected] website: http://groups.google.com/group/android-porting
If you just want to mount the sd card and it doesn't have the img files on it to mount just do something like: mount ext4 /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 /mnt/sdcard rw HTH, Matt Embed Embed this gist in your website. WaRP 7 Read More NEWS 10 Nov 2015 7 playful uses for NFC in gaming Read More NEWS 6 Nov 2015 Meet an NFC innovator: Speech Code Read More NEWS 5 You signed in with another tab or window.
If I as root run them both they can > communicate, but I can't get that to build an apk for a client side app, and > I'm not sure how FORUMS Android Software DevelopmentAndroid GeneralAndroid Q&A, Help & TroubleshootingAndroid Software and Hacking General [Developers Only]Miscellaneous Android DevelopmentXposed Framework ModulesAndroid ThemesAndroid Apps and GamesAndroid Developer Previews[More] Remove All Ads from XDA Thread