Unable To Open Metafile
Topic Forum Directory > IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) > Forum: IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM) General Discussion > Topic: Error "Unable to open Metafile " 1 reply Latest Post - 2007-09-25T11:36:51Z by I went to a site http://www.i-gotu.com/ (sorry, this is not me advertising it, I was just reading up on something) , and as the page was loading - it popped up You can not post a blank message. When this occurs, error messages similar to the following will continue to occur until the first historical data sample is written to the attribute table: (47666E2D.0000-6:krabhsco.cpp,621,"KRA_OpenHistoryFiles") Error opening source file /opt/IBM/ITM/lx8266/yn/hist/KYNSERVLT.hdr, Source
Re: Users with "metafile download failed" error message Mariahlinda Aug 5, 2011 10:17 AM (in response to Yuko C [Adobe]) I was having so much trouble with this error , but Backup Now Notes about the .meta file extension: It is a RealPlayer metafile. Have uninstalled all Adobe products, rebooted and still cannot install. Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions 30.
- I checked that MH was in the firewalls' exception list.
- Even the annoying pop up is gone.
- Watson Product Search Search None of the above, continue with my search ERROR MESSAGE: "Unable to open Metafile ... " 71AMCON-CONF; 71AMCON-TS; 71WRT-CONF; 71WRT-TS; 71TT-CONF; 71TT-TS; 71RRT-CONF; 71RRT-DCOLL; 71ISM-TS; 71ISM-CONF; 71ISM-GEN
- The link on the website is also working. 0 SmokeMonster Location The IslandPosts: 1,154 Fantastic June 2014 I having this problem too. 0 SmokeMonster Location The IslandPosts: 1,154 Fantastic June 2014
- Had to fix files one more time - server status still says off line however... 0 Lhyana Posts: 57 Mighty June 2014 I have rebooted my computer and started the launcher,
- Re: Users with "metafile download failed" error message Brupin Jul 26, 2011 7:54 AM (in response to basilwthompson) Thanks for the reply.The link is not visible.
- Re: Users with "metafile download failed" error message pfranklin88 Jul 28, 2011 8:00 AM (in response to Yuko C [Adobe]) Could provide the workaround.....
- Re: Users with "metafile download failed" error message chris.campbell Jun 27, 2012 10:02 PM (in response to martin4o) Please see this help document for solutions to this error:http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player- windows.html#main-pars_header_10 Like Show
- Strange 113 Elektra 1.8K Emma Frost 1.3K Gambit 1.2K Ghost Rider 196 Green Goblin 872 Hawkeye 1.4K Hulk 681 Human Torch 524 Iceman 723 Invisible Woman 292 Iron Fist 1.9K Iron
- Re: Users with "metafile download failed" error message KenShafer Jul 22, 2011 10:22 PM (in response to Yuko C [Adobe]) Yuko,I recieved the "Metafile download failed" error attempting to install Adobe
Click on the Start or Windows icon and type in "Notepad". Re: Users with "metafile download failed" error message bradshawl Aug 5, 2011 9:33 AM (in response to rossba) Thank you for your response, I did receive a response from Yuko Chapman, Do not do this if you are not comfortable making this change. Relevant data on ECuRep: S&P Agent RAS1 logs from FP3 versus FP4 showing differences.
I've tried opening the launcher as Admin and with the Anti-Virus turned off. OurTI interenal proviisonal server had it. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic Re: Users with "metafile download failed" error message basilwthompson Jul 25, 2011 4:50 AM (in response to Yuko C [Adobe]) my email address is [email protected] am attempting to install the adobe
Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions 27. It was the only "solution" I found. The message is harmless, but if you want to stop it, turn off historical data collection for the attribute group. Re: Users with "metafile download failed" error message basilwthompson Jul 25, 2011 5:10 AM (in response to Yuko C [Adobe]) yip, its definately working now - the swf file I have
How can I stop MAC OS from changing image file formats ? In this particular situation the agent is running properly, but the web server it is monitoring is not producing data (there are no transactions.) Hence there is no historical data to The Topic Spaces attribute group provides aggregated information about publish/subscribe messaging. We have had lots of users at my company who cannot download this.please email me at [email protected] Yuko.
If you are concerned about the message "Unable to open Metafile /opt/IBM/itm/aix523/is/hist/KT5SRVCS.hdr" turn off the historical data collection for the attribute associated with the table. this contact form The WebSphere/J2EE agent is not properly configured to collect historical data for a particular attribute. Resolving the problem The attribute group associated with the table is only populated when the specific data for the table is generated. Re: Users with "metafile download failed" error message basilwthompson Jul 25, 2011 6:53 AM (in response to jecap) What happens when you try to install?
Fantastic 948 Nightcrawler 580 Nova 826 Psylocke 1.2K Punisher 1.1K Rocket Raccoon 1.7K Rogue 1.2K Scarlet Witch 287 She-Hulk 787 Silver Surfer 1.8K Spider-Man 878 Squirrel Girl 548 Star-Lord 1.5K Storm Renew IP And Flush Your DNS. When I copy an image from a PDF, for example, and paste into any MS Office program, Word, PPT or Excel, the image file format is .TIFF. http://cleantechinnvest.com/unable-to/unable-to-open-the-database-file-at-mono-data-sqlite-sqlite3-open.html Diagnosing the problem 1) This series of error messages will be generated for every collection interval that you set in the Historical Configuration window in the Tivoli Enterprise Portal: (47554BD9.0000-9:khdxbase.cpp,250,"setError") Error
Re: Users with "metafile download failed" error message Yuko C [Adobe] Jul 22, 2011 10:18 AM (in response to knoworry) Hi knoworry,Are you having an error message, "metafile download failed"?It sounds Error description Environment: ITM 6.1 with FP4 Reproduced here with Summarization and Pruning Agent on AIX 5.3 Problem: Before FP4, in the S&P RAS1 log, an error message used to appear You can not post a blank message.
Perhaps forward the email I sent you to him, so he has some sort of reference.Kind RegardsBasil Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions 20. Here's my problem. APAR status Closed as program error. Edit: As Doomsaw said in this post "...and we'll be addressing the route issue as well, asap" the problem has been fixed and now I've updated the client and the game.
B Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions 19. TM & Copyright ©2013 Marvel & Subs. Clear Your Launcher Cache. Check This Out Can you give detailed error messages else there is no way anyone can help as the possibilities are to vast as far as reasons go.
The fix for this APAR is contained in the following maintenance packages: | fix pack | 6.1.0-TIV-ITM-FP0007 Temporary fix Comments APAR Information APAR numberIY93720 Reported component nameTIV DATA WHEREH Reported component Oh well, at least now we know what's going on. 0 Pherolx Posts: 17 Mighty June 2014 @AgentNikki What I can add is that both the live and TC server status Like Show 0 Likes(0) Actions 29. I almost want to stop beating me with this game 0 skeletonkeys Location IowaPosts: 33 Mighty June 2014 Only at 41% download - but I will give you feedback if I
All rights reserved.